We’re searching for a System Administrator to keep our software, hardware, and networks up to date and manage.
In this position, resourcefulness is a must-have talent. You should be able to swiftly diagnose and address issues. You should also be able to communicate with a wide range of interdisciplinary teams and users with patience.
Your mission will be to guarantee that our IT infrastructure functions properly and efficiently.
- Experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or other related position is required.Professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
- BSc/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a similar area
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge with system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems and platforms Ability to write scripts in Python, Perl, or another language
- Problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Configure and install software and hardware
- Organize and maintain network servers and technology tools.
- Accounts and workstations should be set up.
- Monitor system performance and make sure it’s up to date.
- Troubleshoot any problems or outages.
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- New releases and models should be used to upgrade systems.
- Develop knowledge in order to train employees in new technologies.
- Create a wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies for internal use.
Other Benefits- (….)