We’re searching for someone to join our HR team as a Staff Assistant. On a daily basis, you will conduct a variety of administrative activities to assist our staff.
To be successful in this position, you must enjoy assisting others, giving administrative assistance, and organizing tasks. You should also demonstrate an interest in following HR policies. Because you’ll be working with people from various teams, great interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Finally, you should support employees with their tasks and maintain the seamless operation of our company’s divisions.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a related discipline is required
- Work experience as a Staff Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or other equivalent position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Office and HR processes knowledge
- Literacy on the computer (MS Office in particular)
- Knowledge of office equipment (e.g. printers and fax machines)
- Understanding of labor legislation
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Communication abilities that are both verbal and written are essential.
- Professionalism while engaging with various levels of management
- Prepare the paperwork that is required for routine corporate operations.
- Make plans for meetings and appointments.
- Maintain and organize personnel records.
- Internal databases should be updated (e.g. new hire information)
- Answer workers’ questions and, if necessary, refer them to the HR department.
- As asked, retrieve information on the firm and its employees.
- Check the inventory of office supplies and arrange orders as needed.
- Arrange for staff travel and lodging.
- Prepare meeting rooms (e.g. make reservations and check equipment)
- Employees should be given corporate stuff to read (e.g. brochures, announcements and safety guidelines)
Other Benefits- (….)