To join our IT department, we’re looking for a Senior System Administrator. You will be in charge of our server and network infrastructures.
Supervising our Operations staff, monitoring system performance, and configuring new software and hardware are all part of the Senior System Administrator’s job description. You should have great troubleshooting abilities and hands-on expertise with numerous operating systems to be successful in this profession.
Finally, you’ll make sure our software, hardware, servers, and networks are up and running.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline is required.
- should have some work experience as a Senior System Administrator
Skills required for the job
- Strong understanding of LAN/WAN networks and at least one scripting language
- System security techniques knowledge
- Problem-solving and communication abilities are essential.
- Ability to lead a group
- Set up internal systems
- Troubleshoot and diagnose technological issues
- Oversee the operations team’s network infrastructure upgrades.
- Servers, devices, and firewalls too should be installed.
- New system users should be trained and their accounts should be set up.
- Keep an eye on the servers’, software’s, and hardware’s performance.
- Ensure that new applications are deployed smoothly.
- Technical documentation should be updated.
Other Benefits- (….)