A Senior Software Engineer is needed to create and deploy functional software solutions. Working with upper management to identify software requirements and taking the lead on operational and technical projects will be your responsibility.
You should be able to work independently with limited supervision in this position. You should be well-organized and capable of solving problems. We’d like to meet you if you have experience with software development and agile approaches.
Your goal will be to create high-quality software that meets the needs of users and achieves business objectives.
- Senior Software Engineer with a track record of success
- Computer Science or a comparable degree (BSc/BA)
Skills required for the job
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting, and project management. Familiarity with system monitoring tools (such as New Relic) and automated testing frameworks.
- Select programming languages (e.g., Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform are required.
- Knowledge of relational databases (such as PostgreSQL and MySQL) as well as NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Knowledge of a variety of operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
- Independent working ability
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Create high-quality software architecture and design.
- Tasks in the software development life cycle should be identified, prioritized, and executed.
- Produce clean, efficient code to create tools and applications.
- Use proper tools and scripting to automate tasks.
- Review and troubleshoot code
- Validation and verification testing are required.
- To troubleshoot and improve products, collaborate with internal teams and vendors.
- Keep track of the stages of development and keep an eye on the systems.
- Ensure that your software is up to date with the most recent technologies.
Other Benefits- (….)