We’re seeking for a Scheduling Coordinator to join our team and manage and organize one of our senior managers’ schedules. Setting up appointments, coordinating travel arrangements, and rescheduling meetings in a timely way are all tasks of the Scheduling Coordinator.
Finally, you’ll work directly with a senior manager to ensure that their calendar and meetings are kept on track.
- As a Scheduling Coordinator, you should have relevant training and/or qualifications.
- Work experience as a Scheduling Coordinator or an equivalent position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Advanced understanding of scheduling software
- Extensive knowledge of office applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express
- Advanced understanding of appointment confirmation and rescheduling, as well as recordkeeping procedures
- Organizing and coordinating travel bookings and arrangements is a plus.
- Expertise in informing stakeholders about schedule changes and responding to questions
- Ability to schedule meetings in accordance with venue availability
- Remind them about upcoming meetings.
- Meetings should be rescheduled or canceled as soon as possible.
- Manage and confirm travel arrangements and bookings.
- Keep stakeholders up to date on project schedules and deadlines.
- Respond to scheduling inquiries by email and phone.
- Keep detailed records of your scheduling processes.
- When necessary, do other administrative chores.
Other Benefits- (….)