We’re looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented Research Assistant to assist us with our research by conducting interviews and compiling data. You’ll also collaborate with team members who are undergraduate students and can assist them incorporate your knowledge into their articles as they prepare them for publication in prestigious academic publications.
In the end, you’ll be in charge of handling many jobs, but you’ll need to know when one is more vital than another in order to do them on time.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is desirable
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent administrative skills
- Knowledge of research methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure Excellent time management skills
- Proven work experience as a Research Assistant or comparable function Excellent administrative abilities
- Maintain high quality standards to ensure that data and findings are accurate.
- Interviews should be scheduled and conducted.
- Choose a location for the interviews and get permission from all of the participants.
- Utilize a variety of statistical tools to examine data.
- Reports should be written to summarise data and the implications of the findings.
Other Benefits- (….)