We’re seeking a QA Tester to perform manual and automated testing to verify software quality. You’ll be in charge of tracking down and reporting problems and issues.
You should have a great eye for detail and excellent communication skills for this position. We’d like to meet you if you’re also skilled at performing test cases and care about quality.
Finally, you’ll make sure that our goods, applications, and systems function properly.
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or in a similar function is required.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Project management and quality assurance methodology expertise
- It’s a benefit if you’re familiar with Agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Ability to record and troubleshoot problems
- Knowledge of test management software (e.g., qTest, Zephyr) as well as SQL is required.
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Analytical intellect and problem-solving ability Attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational abilities
- Examine and evaluate the system specifications.
- Develop efficient tactics and test plans in collaboration with QA Engineers.
- Execute (human or automated) test cases and examine results
- Examine the product code in light of the specifications.
- Make logs to keep track of testing phases and faults.
- Bugs and inaccuracies should be reported to development teams.
- Assist in the resolution of problems
- Carry out post-launch/post-implementation testing.
- To assure quality throughout the software development lifecycle, collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Other Benefits- (….)