We’re seeking a Program Manager with expertise organizing and coordinating programmes. In order to foster the company’s culture, you will give strategic direction to teams and project managers. You’ll also keep an eye on the operation’s progress.
The ideal applicant would be a strong leader with experience leading teams of people from many disciplines to deliver outcomes on schedule. They’ll be able to devise effective plans and techniques as well.
The objective is to guarantee that all initiatives provide the desired results for our company.
- A BSc/BA degree in management or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MA is preferred.
- Experience as a Program Manager or in another management role is required.
Skills Required for the job
- An in-depth knowledge of project/program management methodologies and processes is required.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of performance evaluation and change management
- Working experience of program/project management tools (Basecamp, MS Project, etc.) is a great advantage; excellent understanding of MS Office is required.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Formulate, coordinate, and track many initiatives that are interconnected.
- Select appropriate tactics and goals.
- Organize activity across projects.
- Develop and supervise timelines, budgets, and activities by leading and evaluating project managers and other workers.
- Change, risk, and resource management are all things to consider.
- Assume control of the program’s personnel and vendors.
- Evaluate the success of the programme and strive for the highest possible return on investment.
- Resolve concerns with the project’s larger scope.
- Prepare programme director reports.
Other Benefits- (….)