We’re seeking a Program Director with expertise overseeing a variety of initiatives. Each program’s delivery and overall success will be your responsibility. You’ll be in charge of supervising managers and reporting on their development and performance to upper management.
A good Program Director should be well-versed in programme management principles. They must be able to lead and develop their subordinates, as well as have a strategic perspective.
The objective is to guarantee that every programme is delivered effectively and adds the most value to the company as feasible.
- A BSc/BA degree in management or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MA is preferred.
- Experience as a programme director or in another management role with a thorough grasp of project/program management methodologies and processes
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent understanding of performance evaluation tools and key performance indicators
- Outstanding data analysis, reporting, and budgeting skills
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office and programme management software is required (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- A strategic mindset combined with business expertise
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- An analytical approach combined with excellent problem-solving skills
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Initiate and create goals for programmes in accordance with the organization’s strategic objectives. Plan programmes from start to finish, including deadlines, milestones, and processes.
- Budgets and operations should be developed or approved.
- Create evaluation techniques to track performance and identify areas where changes are needed.
- To offer feedback and handle complicated problems, supervise all programme and project managers engaged.
- Find out how to make operations and people more efficient and productive.
- When necessary, apply change, risk, and resource management concepts.
- To identify progress and challenges, read reports provided by management.
- Ensure that the program’s operations and activities are compliant with legal requirements and organizational regulations.
- Detailed and accurate reports or presentations should be used to keep top management informed.
Other Benefits- (….)