We’re searching for a Program Assistant to join our team and help us finish projects on time and on budget by doing a variety of administrative tasks. Answering phones, replying to emails, and organizing meetings are all tasks of the Program Assistant. In the end, you’ll work on many projects at the same time and offer help to other departments as needed.
- As a Program Assistant, you should have relevant training and/or qualifications.
- Work experience as a Program Assistant or an equivalent position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent computer knowledge and organization to manage many tasks at the same time
- Etiquette for using the phone and email in a professional manner
- Process payments for vendors and suppliers. Manage the Program Manager’s schedule.
- Attend meetings with your coworkers and take notes.
- Respond to emails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- Maintain calendars in the office and send out appointment reminders
- As needed, type letters and reports.
- Make a mailing list and send it out in bulk.
- Documents should be proofread and duplicated.
Other Benefits- (….)