We’re searching for a Program Administrator to help us organize operations and personnel across our many initiatives.
Managing finances, hiring people, and setting policies are all tasks of the Program Administrator. You’ll need excellent organizational and communication abilities, as well as people management expertise, to thrive in this position. We’d like to meet you if you’re likewise a hard worker who can solve problems.
Finally, you’ll make sure our programmes function well and accomplish their goals.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or a related discipline
- Experience as a programme coordinator or in a comparable function is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Budgeting and fundraising experience Knowledge of industry-specific legislation and regulations
- Understanding of the recruitment process
- Tech-savvy with experience with project and time management tools (e.g. Confluence, Basecamp)
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Problem-solving ability Analytical thinking
- Oversee all programme operations, activities, and budgets.
- When necessary, lead fundraising activities.
- Examine and enhance the standards and processes that are currently in use.
- Make a programme calendar and keep track of it.
- Rearrange or reschedule jobs and projects as needed.
- Team members are hired, supervised, and coached (e.g. project managers, programme supervisors)
- Maintain relationships with vendors and partners.
- Resolve difficulties so that applications can continue to run.
- Ensure that each software complies with all applicable rules.
- Prepare status or issue reports for the programmes.
- Make suggestions for upgrades and new programme ideas
Other Benefits- (….)