We’re searching for a capable Payroll Administrator to join our team, who will be in charge of all elements of maintaining employee compensation data, as well as guaranteeing correct timesheets and timely payments. In order to meet tax season requirements, the ideal applicant will manage both incoming and departing W-2 forms. Payroll Administrators are responsible for handling all areas of payroll and completing essential duties on time. Finally, you’ll collaborate with a team of payroll experts to ensure that records are properly arranged and payroll-related things are addressed.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or accounting.
- Work experience as a Payroll Administrator or an equivalent position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Microsoft Office and payroll software knowledge are required.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Time management and organizing abilities are essential.
- Payroll administration for employees
- Prepare weekly, quarterly, and annual reports for review.
- Examine and follow the company’s rules and procedures.
- Verify that account balances are correct, and rectify any payroll problems.
Other Benefits- (….)