We’re searching for a capable Office Assistant to assist with the organizing and management of the company’s daily administrative activities.
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant, or in another administrative capacity
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems is preferred (ERP software)
- Knowledge of office equipment in use
- An in-depth grasp of office administration practices is required.
- Excellent time management and organizing abilities
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills Analytical talents and knack for problem-solving
- MS Office prowess is a must.
- Organize the office and provide assistance to associates in a way that maximizes efficiency.
- Sort and disseminate communications as soon as possible.
- Create and update records to ensure that information is accurate and up to date. Schedule and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Monitor supply levels and respond to shortfalls.
- Respond to requests and concerns in the office by resolving office-related difficulties.
- Work with other departments to ensure that stated policies are followed.
- Maintaining trustworthiness with suppliers, customers, and coworkers
- When required, perform receptionist responsibilities.
Other Benefits- (….)