We’re searching for a seasoned Investment Analyst to do financial analysis and report on potential investment opportunities. The winning candidate will research how an investment is likely to perform and how long it will last. By providing the required data for our decision-making process, you will contribute to our effective portfolio-management approach.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related subject is required.
- Working experience as an Investment Analyst is required.
Skills required for the job
- Financial set-up, procedures, statistics, and economics are all well-understood.
- User of an excellent investment analysis programme
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills Strong numeric skills
- To determine appropriate investment strategies, examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements, and a variety of other indicators and factors.
- Examine prior investing decisions and the mental process that went into making them.
- Network with industry executives and communicate with fund managers.
- Keep an eye on the financial press for market trends, opportunities, hazards, and new investment products
- Compile advisory reports and offer educated suggestions on new investment possibilities and funds that could help clients diversify or enhance their portfolios.
- Analyze legal papers and develop sophisticated financial models.
Other Benefits- (….)