We’re searching for a Head of Operations to manage day-to-day operations in areas including finance, IT, and regulatory compliance.
Designing policies, managing customer service, and implementing technological solutions are all tasks of the Head of Operations. You should be a responsible leader with a strategic and analytical mind who has a thorough understanding of the industry. We’d want to meet you if you’re likewise devoted to efficiency and compliance.
Finally, you’ll make sure that our operations are running well and that our employees are productive.
- BSc/BA in Business, Computer Science, or another comparable discipline
- Proven leadership experience as a Head of Operations, Operations Director, or other equivalent position.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of all business operations, including HR, finance, supply chain, and information technology
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting Good with statistics and financial planning Experience establishing IT systems
- Excellent communication and negotiating abilities
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Analytical mind Problem-solving aptitude
- Together with other members of the executive team, develop a company plan.
- Create policies that are in line with the overall plan, and put in place efficient processes and standards.
- Organize customer service activities and look for strategies to keep customers.
- Ensure that local and international laws are followed (e.g. data protection)
- Ensure that IT solutions are implemented throughout the company.
- Manage customer, vendor, partner, and other stakeholder contracts and relationships.
- Assess the risk and take the lead on quality assurance initiatives.
- Oversee spending and budgeting in order to assist the company in maximising costs and advantages.
- To achieve productivity and engagement, mentor and inspire teams.
- Report on operational performance and make recommendations for improvements
Other Benefits- (….)