We’re searching for a dependable Financial Manager that can examine day-to-day financial activity and then advise and guide top management on future financial strategies.
The purpose is to provide the company’s leaders with the tools they need to make effective business decisions and achieve the company’s goals.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics is required.
- A professional designation such as CFA/CPA or something similar will be regarded as advantageous.
- Proven experience as a financial manager in the financial sector, including previous roles such as financial analyst
Skills required for the job
- Extensive knowledge of financial trends, both within the organization and in the broader market
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, ability to manage, guide, and lead staff to ensure proper financial processes are followed A thorough understanding of financial statistics and accounting concepts
- All statutory legislation and regulations are well-understood.
- Provide financial reports and financial information to management, as well as make recommendations for future actions.
- Provide recommendations for investment activities and strategies that the company should pursue.
- Maintain the organization’s financial health.
- Compare the company’s real performance to the business plans by analyzing costs, price, variable contributions, sales outcomes, and the company’s actual performance.
- Develop financial trends and estimates for the company.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to look for ways to cut costs.
- Oversee the finance department’s operations, set goals and objectives, and provide a framework for achieving them.
- Manage the budgeting process for the organization.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure that the company’s finances are properly monitored.
- Communicate with various departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future directions.
Other Benefits- (….)