We’re seeking a Financial Planner to assist clients with their financial management. In areas such as investments, cash flow, savings, and debt management, you will be our clients’ trusted advisor.
Our financial planner should be a good communicator with prior financial planning and business growth experience. We’d want to meet you if you’re analytical, thorough, and customer-focused.
Your goal will be to ensure that clients make informed and lucrative financial decisions in order to achieve their objectives.
- A valid professional license is required (e.g. Series 7 & 66)
- Professional certification (e.g. CFP) is a plus; BSc/BA in accounting, finance, business administration, or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. CFP) is a plus
- Proven experience as a financial advisor or in a related role
Skills required for the job
- Sales or customer service experience is a plus.
- The ability to assess financial data and adhere to laws
- MS Office and CRM systems expertise
- Strong math skills and a keen eye for detail
- Strong ethics combined with a customer-centric mindset
- Excellent communication abilities, as well as the capacity to build long-term connections
- Examine the financial situations of your consumers (e.g. income, expenses, and liabilities)
- Examine and make recommendations for financial opportunities (e.g. insurance plans, investments)
- Create sound business plans and budgets for your clients.
- Customize financial strategies to meet the changing demands of clients.
- Assist clients in putting their strategies into action and completing transactions.
- Showcase and market appropriate financial items and services.
- Locate and contact potential clients
- To keep existing clients, develop solid ties.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of financial legislation, procedures, and products.
Other Benefits- (….)