We’re seeking a Financial Advisor to act as a go-between for our organization and our clients. You will provide financial advice to our clients and make recommendations on how to effectively invest their money. The ideal candidate will be able to conduct market research on available products and services, as well as assess customer needs, develop financial strategies, and close a sale.
- Qualifications certificate (current) (FCA, CII, DipFA, CISI or other)
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or a similar subject is required.
- Worked as a Financial Adviser, Controller, Planner, Specialist, or had equivalent experience
Skills required for the job
- Financial guidance with a proven track record
- Ability to analyze financial data on the market and deliver data-based advise
- Communication, negotiating, and presenting abilities are essential.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to clearly and succinctly convey difficult information
- Excellent computer skills and database management abilities
- Offer strategic guidance on a wide range of financial products and services (debt management, cash management, insurance coverage, investments)
- Examine the client’s entire financial situation, ascertain their needs, and devise a sound financial strategy.
- Assist clients in making financially productive and secure decisions.
- Develop a client base and create win-win partnerships.
- To satisfy sales quotas, network, develop leads and seize opportunities to sell mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and other securities.
- Keep up with fresh industry trends and market information to back up your financial consulting.
- Monitor the financial plan’s progress and, if necessary, alter it to assure profitability.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Liaise with providers, solicitors, valuers, and other professionals
Other Benefits- (….)