We’re searching for a Finance Assistant to help us with our day-to-day operations, such as payroll and expenses.
Processing payments, updating cost reports, and managing invoices are all responsibilities of the Finance Assistant. We’d like to meet you if you have accounting experience and are interested in procedures such as tax management and budget preparation.
Finally, you’ll contribute to our company’s financial health by ensuring that we make the best use of our resources.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics is preferred.
- Work experience as a finance assistant, finance officer, or in a similar position is preferred.
Skills required for the job
- Accounting and bookkeeping operations are well-understood.
- MS Excel proficiency is required (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Accounting software is something you should be familiar with (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Skills in time management and organization
- Exceptional attention to detail and the capacity to detect numerical errors
The following are some of the responsibilities of a Finance Assistant:
- Financial spreadsheets should be updated on a daily basis.
- Prepare financial statements.
- Keep track of your bank statements and reconcile them.
- Prepare cost-benefit analyses (fixed and variable costs)
- Process payments for taxes.
- Monthly paycheck should be supported, and records should be kept organized.
- Keep track of your payables and receivables.
- Process invoices and, if necessary, follow up with clients, suppliers, and partners.
- Assist the finance team with administrative tasks during the budgeting process.
- Participate in audits on a quarterly and annual basis.
Other Benefits- (….)