We’re seeking for an external auditor to review financial statements and report on the financial health of businesses. Your evaluations will be relied upon by shareholders to make informed decisions.
You must be an excellent communicator with an analytical mind, keen attention to detail, and great judgment to succeed in this position. We’re looking for someone objective who isn’t afraid to speak their thoughts.
Your purpose will be to provide beneficial information and uncover problematic circumstances involving an organization’s finances and processes.
- CPA license
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- External Auditor with a track record of success
Skills required for the job
- Data analysis and financial reporting experience
- External auditing processes and related rules are both important to know (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- Accounting standards knowledge (e.g. GAAP, IFRS)
- ERP software is something you should be familiar with (e.g. JD Edwards)
- Excellent communication skills
- The candidate must possess the ability to make sound decisions and use sound judgment
- Exceptional organizational abilities
- The following are some of the responsibilities of an External Auditor:
- Plan out efficient auditing procedures.
- Audit financial statements and evaluate accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Examine internal controls and mechanisms.
- Evaluate your risk management strategies.
- Conduct audits in non-financial areas like health and safety and information technology.
- Indicators of fraud or systematic errors should be reported.
- Examine specific issues raised by regulatory bodies.
- Explain the findings of the audit and offer suggestions for improvement.
Other Benefits- (….)