We’re seeking a capable Executive Secretary to assist our company’s top executives. You’ll be in charge of organizing and maintaining the executive’s calendar, as well as assisting them with a range of administrative chores.
Executive secretaries must be sharp thinkers who can multitask and manage their time well. Executives can focus on their managing obligations without worrying about other chores because of their diligence and expertise in their profession.
The purpose is to contribute to the overall company’ efficiency by ensuring that all allocated administrative tasks are completed on time and efficiently.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related subject is required.
- Experience as an executive secretary or in a comparable administrative position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- MS Office and “back-office” software expertise (e.g. ERP)
- In-depth understanding of office administration and fundamental accounting processes, as well as necessary industry technical jargon
- Basic knowledge of research methodology and reporting strategies is required.
- Excellent time management and organizing abilities
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Maintain the executive’s agenda and aid with the scheduling of appointments, board meetings, and conferences, among other things.
- Attend meetings and preserve accurate records.
- Receive and filter phone calls, then reroute them as needed.
- Handle and organize all incoming and outgoing correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make executive travel arrangements.
- Handle private papers with care to ensure their safety.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and aid with bookkeeping. Keep track of office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure that the most cost-effective purchases are placed.
- Maintain electronic and paper records to ensure that data is well-organized and accessible.
- As needed, do research and write presentations or reports.
Other Benefits- (….)