An experienced Executive Director is needed to supervise all operations, functions, and activities. You’ll be the organization’s public face, in charge of providing strategic direction and putting a high-quality vision into action.
An effective executive director is a charismatic leader who can inspire and encourage others. They have excellent communication skills and manage the organization’s activities in a comprehensive manner.
The purpose is to manage and guide the organization toward its mission’s fulfillment.
- Master’s degree or master’s degree in business administration or a related discipline
- Experience as an executive director or in another management role with proven ability to formulate strategy and plans.
Skills Required for the job
- Ability to use effective fundraising and networking strategies
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance and performance metrics
- Knowledge of corporate governance concepts and management best practices is essential.
- An analytical mind capable of problem-solving “out-of-the-box” thinking
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and writing communication, as well as public speaking abilities.
- Develop and implement methods to promote the mission and “voice” of the organization.
- Create comprehensive business strategies to meet the board of directors’ aims and objectives.
- By giving subordinate managers with advice and mentoring, you may develop a successful leadership team.
- Ensure that the organization’s daily operations and long-term plans are conducted in accordance with established rules and legal norms.
- Direct and supervise fundraising and investment initiatives.
- Establish and sustain trustworthy relationships with shareholders, partners, and external agencies.
- Act as the company’s public speaker and public relations representative in ways that raise the company’s visibility.
- Examine subordinate managers’ reports to have a better grasp of the organization’s financial and non-financial situation.
- Prepare remedial activities for any identified concerns and, if required, undertake crisis management.
Other Benefits- (….)