We’re searching for a Credit Manager to handle our lending process, which includes everything from assessing clients’ creditworthiness to accepting or rejecting loan requests.
The creation of credit scoring models, the establishment of loan terms, and the determination of interest rates are all tasks of the Credit Manager. You should have a degree in accounting or finance, as well as expertise in processing loan applications, to be successful in this position. It’s a plus if you’ve worked in a bank before. Finally, you will assist us in reducing bad debts and increasing loan revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, banking, or finance, or a related discipline
- Work experience as a Credit Manager, Credit Analyst, or a similar position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- A thorough understanding of the lending process
- Excellent analytical abilities, including the ability to develop and manipulate financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel)
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Investigate and assess the creditworthiness of your clients.
- To predict hazards, create credit scoring models.
- Approve or deny loan requests based on the borrower’s credibility and the possibility for profit and loss.
- Rates of interest should be calculated and set.
- Clients’ loan terms are negotiated.
- Pay attention to your payments.
- Keep track of all loan applications.
- To manage debt settlements and loan renewals, follow up with clients.
- Ensure that all lending procedures are compliant with the law.
- Credit policies for our organization are being developed, reviewed, and updated.
Other Benefits- (….)