We’re seeking a skilled Credit Analyst to assess the creditworthiness of our customers. You’ll look at financial data to see if a borrower will be able to meet their financial responsibilities.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, or a related subject is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Working experience as a credit analyst is required.
- Up to date on legal, compliance, and market risk concerns Proficiency with statistical programmes and financial software
- Analytical skills for financial flows, leverage, collateral, and customer strength
- Communication and presenting abilities are essential.
- Examine the creditworthiness of current or potential clients.
- Take a look at your financial activities and credit history on a case-by-case basis (applications, statements, balance sheets, legal documents, etc)
- The total ratio, the trend, and the cash flows make estimates and analyses
- Deliver an accessible and insightful holistic view of the investment prospects.
- Determine the level of risk involved in detail.
- Analyze data thoroughly and provide clear, objective reports.
- Check loans for compliance on a regular basis.
- Follow credit policies and rules.
- Continuously assess the asset quality of a company’s portfolio.
- Create credit data models that forecast trends and patterns.
Other Benefits- (….)