(Company Name) is seeking a Controller to design accounting standards and oversee all of our company’s financial procedures. As a Controller, you’ll keep an eye on the company’s finances, analyze quarterly and annual budgets, and oversee accounting activities. You should have extensive knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and risk management experience to be successful in this position.
Finally, you’ll ensure that we follow accounting standards, optimize profitability, and reduce risk.
- CPA or CMA
- Preferable BSc or MSc in Accounting or Finance
- Work experience as a controller or in a similar position is preferred.
Skills required for the job
- Accounting principles, processes, and regulations are all well-understood.
- Hands-on expertise with accounts payable and receivable functions in the general ledger
- Cash management and risk assessment experience
- Accounting software competence is essential.
- The candidate must pay attention to detail and should have the ability to operate under pressure
The following are some of the responsibilities of a Controller:
- Documenting, monitoring, and updating accounting policies are among the tasks of the controller.
- Making it a goal to process all payments on time
- Reviewing all departments’ quarterly and annual budgets
Other Benefits- (….)