We’re searching for a capable Bookkeeper to keep track of all of our financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
Work closely with our Accounting team to develop and analyze financial reports, guarantee legal compliance, handle accounts payable and receivable, and manage invoices and tax payments, among other responsibilities. Our ideal applicant has a finance degree (ideally with accounting CPE classes) and is familiar with accounting software such as FreshBooks, Kashoo, and KashFlow.
Finally, the Bookkeeper’s job is to correctly record all of our company’s financial transactions on a daily basis.
- BS in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration is required.
- Experienced in bookkeeping
Skills Required for the job
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable fundamentals are well-understood.
- Ability to compute, post, and maintain accounting statistics and financial records has been demonstrated.
- Data entry abilities and a sense of numbers are required.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Customer service orientation and negotiating skills Proficiency in English and MS Office
- A high level of precision and attention to detail are required.
- Keep track of your daily financial transactions and finish the posting procedure.
- Examine the day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger to ensure that transactions are recorded correctly.
- Bring the books to the point of trial balance.
- Carry out some preliminary checks on the posting procedure.
- Fill out all tax forms.
- Create reports and financial statements by entering data, maintaining records, and creating reports and financial statements.
- In a timely way, process accounts receivable/payable and payroll.
Other Benefits- (….)