A competent Application Developer is needed to develop and code functional programmes and applications. You’ll work both in a group and on your own, with little supervision.
At least one programming language is essential for a competent Application Developer. They must be knowledgeable about a wide range of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have a sharp eye for detail and an analytical approach.
The goal is to write “clean” and error-free code in order to create fully functional software applications that meet the requirements.
- Experience as an application developer with a track record of designing and developing applications
- A BSc/BA in computer science or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MA is preferred.
- It’s a benefit if you’re a certified application developer.
Skills required for the job
- Programming skills in at least one programming language, such as C#, Java (J2EE), and others.
- Expertise in programming for a variety of operating systems and platforms, as well as the use of development tools
- Excellent understanding of programming and software design ideas.
- An good communicator who works well in a team
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Recognize customer needs and how they are reflected in programme features.
- Collaborate with a group of IT specialists to develop new application requirements.
- Create innovative prototypes in accordance with standards.
- To develop entire applications within deadlines, write high-quality source code.
- Before launching, conduct unit and integration testing, as well as functional and non-functional testing.
- Debug and troubleshoot programmes
- Examine existing applications with the purpose of reprogramming, updating, and adding new functionality.
- To accurately reflect application design and code, create technical manuals and handbooks.
Other Benefits- (….)