To join our team, we’re seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Appliance Repair Service Technician. In this position, you will take calls from clients who need servicing or who have questions about how new appliances work.
An Appliance Repair Service Technician’s responsibilities include a thorough understanding of all major appliances and the ability to rapidly diagnose and repair problems. They should also be familiar with diagnostic tools for finding the source of a problem and have great problem-solving skills to quickly resolve all difficulties.
In the end, you’ll interact directly with clients to diagnose and repair big home appliances.
- Work experience as an Appliance Repair Service Technician or in a similar position is required.
- It is preferred that you have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Skills required for the job
- Repairing, installing, and servicing home appliances is something I’ve done before.
- The capacity to work with a variety of hand tools
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
- Lifting large objects is a skill.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and communication abilities
- Clients’ homes are to be visited to discover appliance issues.
- Appliances should be disassembled and reassembled to diagnose and repair damaged parts.
- Clients should be shown how to operate appliances properly.
- Install major equipment such as washers, stoves, and dishwashers for clients.
- Customers are billed and funds are collected when needed.
Other Benefits- (….)