What is Promotion?
Promotion refers to progressive growth in one’s current job that leads to increased responsibility, advancement opportunities, and higher compensation. The term is used in a variety of settings, the most common of which is a work promotion.
The promotion has the following advantages:
- Acknowledge an employee’s efforts and devotion, and encourage him or her to improve.
- Encourage employees to compete for higher-level jobs by encouraging them to learn new things.
- Maintain talented and skilled staff.
- Eliminate dissatisfaction and dissatisfaction.
- To fill a job vacancy that arises as a result of an employee’s retirement, resignation, or death. The next experienced worker would be upgraded to the vacant post in this situation.
- Engage employees’ knowledge and abilities more effectively.
- Attract qualified and experienced individuals.