We’re seeking a Finance Administrator to help us organize our accounting procedures on a daily basis.
Some of the major responsibilities of the Finance Administrator include maintaining records for all transactions, creating monthly and quarterly financial reports, and processing reimbursements. We’d like to meet you if you have a background in finance and are familiar with bookkeeping.
Finally, you will assist us in properly managing and allocating our resources.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics is required.
Skills required for the job
- Work experience as a finance administrator, finance assistant, or in a similar position is required.
- Accounting software, such as QuickBooks, hands-on experience
- MS Excel expertise is required (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Bookkeeping methods are well-understood.
- Skills in time management and organization
The following are some of the responsibilities of a Finance Administrator:
- Create and maintain daily transaction spreadsheets.
- Accounts payable and receivable management
- Examine and process reimbursement requests.
- Make budgets.
- Maintain financial metrics reports, such as investments, return on assets, and growth rates.
- Keeping track of invoices and tax payments is essential.
- Organize your company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
- Recognize and resolve account inconsistencies.
- Take part in the payroll process.
- Financial predictions report (e.g. liquidity and cash flow)
Other Benefits- (….)