We’re seeking a system analyst to help us put our IT systems in place and improve them. You’ll examine system requirements and address any issues that arise. You’ll also conduct routine testing and offer solutions to ensure excellent performance and security.
As a system analyst, you’ll work with a group of engineers and developers who are enthusiastic about new IT systems, software development, and programming languages. We’d want to meet you if you’re also interested in learning about and implementing new features.
Finally, you should be able to translate the requirements of our internal and external clients into new high-quality IT solutions.
- Work experience as a system analyst is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline is required.
Skills required for the job
- Practical knowledge of software development and documentation
- Knowledge of commercial information systems is essential.
- SAP business software applications are familiar.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Visual Basic, C++, and Java
- Ability to communicate technical information
- Outstanding analytic abilities
- A positive approach toward problem-solving
- Examine and assess existing systems.
- Determine the system’s requirements.
- Communicate with users to keep track of any extra requirements or features.
- Interfaces between new and legacy systems in documents
- To create new systems, collaborate with the IT staff and developers.
- Test programmes to verify changes.
- Users has to be trained on the new operating systems
- Ensure that all deadlines and budget constraints are met.
- Keep up with current technologies and technological advancements.
Other Benefits- (….)