We’re searching for a Strategic Planner to help us determine our company’s future and create strategies to achieve our goals. You will assist us in maintaining our competitive edge and properly allocating resources.
The most significant talent in this profession is strategic thinking. You should be analytical and have good organizing skills. We’d like to meet you if you have expertise with market research and commercial operations as well.
Finally, you will assist our organization in adapting to change and growing.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related discipline is required; a master’s degree or MBA is preferred
- Experience as a Strategic Planner or Business Consultant with a track record of success
Skills Required for the job
- Market research and data analysis are concepts that you should be familiar with.
- Understanding of business processes and procedures
- Strategic thinking qualities that can be shown
- Problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
- Leadership and organisational skills
- Communication abilities that are exceptional
- Learn about the company’s strategy and goal and help to develop it.
- Create strategies to put your strategy into action and evaluate business bids.
- Examine the competition to spot dangers and opportunities.
- Evaluate the company’s operational and strategic success.
- Processes, resource planning, and department goals should all be aligned with the overarching strategy.
- Provide assistance and insight into major organisational transformations (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions)
- Senior executives should be educated on how to make good judgments.
- Make projections and models for analysis.
- Trends in the industry and market movements should be monitored and analysed
Other Benefits- (….)