We’re seeking a Scrum Master to help our software development team organize and coach.
Simply put, you’ll be our go-to guy when it comes to using scrum to create high-quality work. Managing timetables, addressing difficulties, and instructing team members on Agile methodology are all Scrum Master responsibilities.
Finally, you’ll aid in the formation of self-organizing teams that are both flexible and productive during sprints.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related discipline is required.
- Certification as a Scrum master is a bonus
Skills required for the job
- Working experience as a scrum master is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum practises and artifacts Familiarity with software development (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Knowledge of other Agile frameworks is a plus (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Communication and servant leadership skills are excellent.
- Ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts
- Excellent organizational skills
- Manage the scope and timeline of each project.
- Sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups should all be coordinated.
- Members of your team should be trained on Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate effective internal communication and teamwork.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Deal with backlogs and new requests in collaboration with product owners.
- Resolve any problems that may arise, as well as any barriers that may arise.
- Assist teams in successfully implementing changes.
- At the end of each sprint, make sure the deliverables are up to par.
- Assist development teams in reaching higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Assist in the creation of a productive environment in which team members ‘own’ and enjoy working on the product.
Other Benefits- (….)