We’re searching for an Order Filler to join our team. This person will read incoming orders and select the appropriate products from the warehouse to be staged for delivery.
Operating heavy gear as needed, updating inventory counts in the inventory system, and transferring products around the warehouse to the staging area are all responsibilities of the Order Filler.
In the end, you’ll work with a small team of Order Fillers and other warehouse employees to guarantee that customer orders are successfully completed.
- Work experience as an Order Filler or a similar position is required.
- Relevant Order Fulfillment training and/or certifications
Skills required for the job
- The ability to lift large objects and stand for long periods of time.
- Maintain computer systems in order to keep the inventory management system up to date as needed.
- Follow industrial safety requirements when operating handling equipment.
- As needed, load delivery vehicles.
- After each item is retrieved, update the stock inventory.
- Control stock levels, including replenishment and storage.
- As needed, do general warehouse chores.
Other Benefits- (….)