We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated management trainee to assist in developing and implementing expansion plans. As a management trainee, your responsibilities include performing assigned tasks, managing and implementing all aspects of business, attending meetings and workshops, providing suggestions for improvement, and supporting the management team with daily tasks.
This position is ideal for applicants who wish to get important experience in a management position. Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills are prerequisites to thrive in this profession.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or management is required
- Experience in management or a related sector is preferred (e.g. Sales, Customer Services, etc.)
Skills Required for the job
- MS Office expertise is required.
- Strong presenting abilities, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent computing and math skills
- Communication abilities that work
Management Trainee Job Responsibilities
- Assist managers in completing their everyday duties (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand the daily activities and goals of each department (for example, marketing and sales).
- Assist with administration (e.g. data entry)
- Get to know your coworkers’ responsibilities.
- Participate in the strategic planning of the organisation.
- Assist managers in assessing performance (e.g. writing reports, analysing data)
- Keep track of your company’s earnings.
- Look for strategies to boost profits while lowering risk.
- Make presentations and deliver them
Other Benefits- (….)