We’re searching for an experienced IT Consultant to assist employees in developing, implementing, and integrating IT systems. You’ll eliminate the stress of fixing technical issues and train users to maximize the value of technology in the workplace.
An IT consultant must be well-versed in the field and customer-focused. For a consultant, communication is crucial, thus we expect you to wow us with your presentation skills. We’re also seeking exceptional technical knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- IT Consultant with a track record of success
- A BSc/BA in computer science, IT, or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MBA in business is preferred.
- Professional certification (for example, CompTIA A+) is beneficial.
Skills required for the job
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues
- Working knowledge of a variety of operating systems and databases
- Project management experience An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- An outstanding communicator and presenter who works well in a group
- a focus on customer service
- Recognize the needs of your customers and your company’s goals.
- Provide strategic guidance on how to use technology to achieve objectives.
- Manage IT efforts and work with in-house technical teams to design IT systems and networks that are both architecturally and functionally sound.
- Encourage the use of modern technology.
- Users must be trained in both new and old IT systems.
- Provide support for technical concerns.
- Examine current systems and make recommendations for improvements.
- Create reports
Other Benefits- (….)