We’re seeking a Data Scientist to examine massive amounts of raw data in order to uncover trends that will help us enhance our business. We’ll rely on you to provide data products from which we can derive useful business insights.
You should be extremely analytical with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics for this position. Data interpretation necessitates critical thinking and problem-solving abilities. We’re also looking for enthusiasm for machine learning and research.
Your mission will be to assist our firm in analyzing patterns so that better decisions may be made.
- Experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst is required.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Skills required for the job
- Data mining experience and knowledge in machine learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL, and Python is a plus, as is experience with Scala, Java, or C++.
- Experience with data frameworks and business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau) (e.g. Hadoop)
- Business savvy and an analytical mind
- Exceptional math abilities (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Ability to solve problems
- Communication and presenting skills are exceptional.
- Identify and automate valuable data sources and collecting procedures.
- Prepare structured and unstructured data for analysis
- Analyze vast volumes of data to find trends and patterns
- Create machine-learning algorithms and predictive models.
- Ensemble modeling is a technique for combining models.
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose business-related solutions and strategies.
- Collaborate with product development and engineering teams.
Other Benefits- (….)