We’re seeking a Data Entry Operator to keep our company’s databases and computer systems up to date.
Data Entry Operators are responsible for gathering and entering data into databases as well as maintaining accurate records of important corporate data. Our ideal applicant possesses fundamental data entry abilities, such as quick typing and attention to detail, as well as experience with spreadsheets and online forms. You will collaborate with a data team as well as a Data Manager. Previous experience as a Data Entry Clerk or in a comparable job is preferred.
In the end, a successful Data Entry Operator will be responsible for ensuring that our systems include correct, up-to-date, and usable data.
- Additional computer training or certification will be a benefit if you have a high school certificate.
- Work experience as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk with MS Office and data applications is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Administrative chores are something you should be familiar with.
- Working knowledge of office equipment such as a fax machine and a scanner
- Speed and accuracy in typing
- Excellent command of the English language in terms of spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Pay close attention to the details.
- Skills in organization and the capacity to stay focused on specific responsibilities
- Within time constraints, insert customer and account data by entering text-based and numerical information from source documents.
- To prepare source data for computer entry, compile, verify correctness, and arrange information by priority.
- Examine the data for any flaws or problems, and if feasible, resolve any incompatibilities before checking the outcome.
- For documents that are missing information, conduct some research and find out more.
- Use data-processing techniques and procedures.
- Produce reports, save completed work in preset areas, and back up data.
- When necessary, scan documents and print files.
- Respond to information requests and get access to appropriate files while maintaining confidentiality.
- Integrity of data and security protocols must be followed.
- Ensure that office equipment is used properly and that any faults are addressed.
Other Benefits- (….)