We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to manage risk and create the financial strategy for the company. It’s a crucial and difficult job because an organization can only continue if it aggressively analyses and protects its finances.
A CFO must have a thorough understanding of all aspects of financial management, from basic accounting to wide investment and banking operations. Because all related areas of the firm will be under their authority, the ideal candidate will be an effective leader.
To achieve full financial management and sustainable growth, the goal is to protect the company’s revenues and earnings.
- A big advantage is having a CPA.
- A BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline is required; an MSc/MBA is preferred.
- Experience as a CFO, finance officer, or other equivalent position
Skills required for the job
- Knowledge of company finance law and risk management techniques is essential.
- Excellent data analysis and forecasting approaches knowledge
- Microsoft Office and money management software prowess (e.g. SAP)
- The ability to plan and solve difficulties
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- An analytical mind that is at ease with numbers.
- Ensure that the company’s financial planning is on track.
- Analyze the organization’s liabilities and investments to perform risk management.
- Consider cash and liquidity issues when deciding on investment options.
- Control and assess the organization’s capital structure and fundraising objectives.
- Ascertain if cash flow is sufficient for the organization’s operations.
- All finance workers must be under your supervision (controllers, treasurers, etc.)
- Organize vendor relations.
- Prepare current and forecasting reports that are accurate.
- Set up and manage the company’s finance IT system. Ensure that the law and the company’s policies are followed.
- Oversee a group of financial controllers and analysts.
Other Benefits- (….)