We’re searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will be in charge of processing all invoices for payment and ensuring that all creditors are paid accurately, efficiently, and on time.
- BSc in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration is required.
- Working experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting payable fundamentals are well-understood.
- Ability to compute, post, and maintain accounting statistics and financial records has been demonstrated.
- Data entry abilities and a sense of numbers are required.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and MS Office is required.
- A high level of precision and attention to detail are required.
- Comply with financial policies and procedures while processing outbound payments.
- Perform routine financial procedures, such as validating, categorizing, and documenting accounts payable information.
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to make sure all bills and payments are correctly accounted for and reported.
- By reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements, you may check for and analyze any inconsistencies.
- By sending bill reminders and contacting clients, you may make it easier for clients to pay their bills.
- Create reports that show the status of your accounts payables.
- Recognize cost centers and spending accounts.
- Comprehends the complexities of accounts payable procedures in terms of compliance (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
Other Benefits- (….)