We’re seeking an Accounting Supervisor to oversee the everyday operations of our accounting department. To manage financial activities such as accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations, and tax audits, you will collaborate closely with a team of accountants. To develop precise financial reports and forecasts, our ideal applicant has good analytical skills. The candidate should also be able to manage a team and have a problem-solving mentality to succeed in this profession. Finally, you should be able to confirm that our financial administration is accurate and efficient.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is preferred, as is accounting certification (such as CMA or CPA).
Skills Required for the job
- Accounting software experience
- Strong computer abilities, particularly in MS Excel (managing spreadsheets, creating charts, and using advanced formulas)
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, as well as laws and regulations, is essential
- Excellent analytical ability for managing vast amounts of data, as well as precision and attention to detail
- Management abilities in a group
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Oversee everyday transactions, such as payables and receivables, the general ledger, and bank reconciliations.
- Regularly participate in tax audits and payroll audits.
- Generate budgeting reports and revenue projections.
- Organize 30-day and year-end closing procedures.
- Keep an eye on the accounting department’s daily performance.
- Organize financial data into usable information and keep records up to date.
- Keep track of your financial and accounting goals.
- Create accounting policies and procedures that are in line with the company’s goals.
- Ensure that the law is followed.
Other Benefits- (….)