What are HR processes?
HR Processes are mainly about the strategies and ideas that are implemented and accepted by the HR leaders to ensure a victorious employee lifecycle and magnificent work experiences.
Processes involved in Core HR:
- Human Resource Planning
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
- Administration of benefits
- Performance Appraisal
With the help of HR Processes, the HR leaders will be able to increase productivity, engagement, and retention in the organization.
4 Roles of HR:
- Objective reviewing by the HR leaders
- Tech Automation by the HR department
- Implementing an approach based on process management along with balance
- Clearly understanding the doubts, complaints, and feedback of the employees