What is the HR Functions List?
HR Functions List is a manual or a guide for HR about the various occurring HR activities in the company. The guide gives major information about the responsibilities of HR. Five important HR responsibilities also highlight their priorities and goals in their life and for the company.
The information included in the HR Functions List
- Role of the HR department in an organization
- Objectives of the HR that must be aligned with the company goals
- Encouragement of having collaborations between various HR professionals in a positive manner.
The importance of the HR Functions List
- Enhancing and increasing the performance level as well as the productivity level
- Advancement in the working approach between the HR team internally
- Motivates the HR professionals to work while keeping in mind the goals of the company