We’re seeking a Finance Clerk to help us with a variety of administrative duties. Maintaining financial records, preparing bills, and providing excellent customer service will be among your primary responsibilities.
We’re searching for someone with high attention to detail, solid arithmetic skills, and the ability to multitask well. You should also be dependable and a good communicator.
It will be your responsibility to ensure that our accounting procedures function smoothly.
- A high school diploma or an equivalent qualification
- Finance Clerk with a track record of success
Skills required for the job
- Basic bookkeeping and financial operations knowledge
- Knowledge of financial regulations, such as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- MS Office and database skills are required.
- Pay close attention to the details.
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Reliability and a strong work ethic are two qualities that stand out.
- Problem-solving ability
The following are some of the responsibilities of a Finance Clerk::
- Bills, cheques, receipts, and other paperwork are processed.
- Ensure that all documents are signed and disseminated correctly.
- Check financial and other information (e.g. tax identification numbers)
- Keep an eye on your financial transactions.
- Data entry and records management .
- Assist with the reconciling of accounts.
- Make contact with vendors, customers, and coworkers.
- Account status and discrepancies should be reported.
Other Benefits- (….)