We need an Accounting Manager to oversee, manage, and assess day-to-day operations. Establishing financial status by building and implementing processes for collecting, evaluating, verifying, and reporting information is one of the tasks of an accounting manager. We’re also seeking someone who can collaborate closely with our finance team.
- BS degree in accounting or finance with the ability to direct and manage
Skills Required for the job
- Advanced computer abilities in MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Proven job experience as an accounting manager, accounting supervisor, or finance manager
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting concepts, practices, standards, rules, and regulations.
- Exceptional precision and attention to detail
- Manage and supervise the accounting department’s day-to-day activities.
- Accounting data is monitored and analyzed, and financial reports or statements are produced.
- Set up and enforce correct accounting procedures, rules, and concepts.
- Annual audits must be coordinated and completed.
- Please provide suggestions.
- Enhance your processes and procedures, and take remedial action.
- Assign projects and direct personnel to ensure that they are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Obtain financial accounting goals
- To document transactions, create and manage fiscal files and records.
Other Benefits- (….)