Enter The World Of Automation with the BEST
For every HR, every Organization, every Employee
HR Payroll Software in Hyderabad
Trusted by more than 600+ CHROs, Zimyo is a comprehensive suite of robust HR & Payroll solutions. Empower your HR leaders with the best HR & Payroll Software in Hyderabad.
Join Our Growing List Of Customers
Share the space with prominent Magnates
Everything you need to manage your workforce!
A comprehensive suite of robust solutions for all your HR & Payroll needs
Manage entire employee lifecycle on a single platform
Modern HR & Payroll software in Hyderabad for future-ready enterprises
Say hello to automation and get rid of frustration with our integrated HRMS that reduces manual work by 88%.
Customized HR Workflows
Continuously improve your workflows, identify the problem areas, and define business goals.
Allow employees to raise queries and enable managers to resolve them in no time.
Asset Management System
Keep track of all the company assets vital to the day-to-day operations with our smartly built asset management system.
Run Payroll in 3 Clicks
One of the best HR & Payroll software in Hyderabad that ensures accurate and timely salary disbursements.
Safeguard yourself against hefty fines or penalties by always staying top of regulatory compliances.
An integrated payroll software in Hyderabad that helps in improving employee loyalty with its embedded finance solutions.
Thorough state-wise minimum wages updates and easy disbursal of employee salaries without hassles is possible with our best HR & payroll software.
Simplify the employee expense reimbursement process and improve satisfaction among employees with the best payroll software in Hyderabad.
Why 600+ CHROs trust Zimyo
Improve the way you hire, manage, and retain your employees
Awards & Recognitions
Try one of the most awarded HRMS Ever!
The cost of payroll start with a dynamic plan of ₹60 per employee per month. For MSMEs and enterprises we have growth and enterprise plan which offer a lot of additional features.
To know more, visit our pricing page – https://www.zimyo.com/pricing/
Our HR software is designed to ensure the safety of your crucial data.
We understand how important is the personal documents, payslips, bills etc, you can store your files in the database and be tension free.
An organisation must be aware of the payroll challenges in order to over come before they take place, some of them are –
- Cost implications
- Systematic taxations
Leave travel allowance (LTA) is an allowance that is given to an employee for travel purposes. The allowance provided to employee is only applicable for domestic travelling, despite she/he is on leave.
Payroll processing is a daunting task and you need to ensure that you make no mistakes while making salary transfers. Below is a payroll checklist you can follow to run your payroll:
- Gather all the required papers or documents including RoC, Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR), Tax Payer Identification Number (TIN), GST etc. before setting up your payroll process.
- Then you need to classify your employees, i.e. permanent employees, part time employees, contractual employees, freelancers, etc.
- The third step involves choosing a payment schedule. You may choose to pay your employees weekly, Bi-weekly, Semi-monthly, and monthly.
- Then, keep track of employee hours, paid time off, overtime and various other business requirements so that it’s easier for you to comply with the Industrial Labour Laws. You should also calculate deductibles such as retirement contributions, health plans etc.
- Now, you are ready to process the payroll in your payroll software.
Read about payroll checklists in detail by visiting- https://www.zimyo.com/insights/payroll-checklists-and-reconciliation-tools/
A payroll software can offer numerous benefits to an organization. Some of the major benefits of a payroll management system includes:
- A payroll software helps in faster and accurate payroll calculations and deductions.
- Payroll managers can easily generate accurate payslips and your employees can also download their payslips at any time.
- With a payroll management system, it is easy to calculate bonuses, expenses, holiday pay, etc. without any hassles.
- Payroll managers can send returns to HMRC and print P45, P60 and other forms for employees.
- A payroll management system can reduce the burden of compliance and eliminates the need to understand complex tax legislation.
- Payroll managers can easily store and access payroll data such as payslips and annual reports from anywhere at any time.
Zimyo is one of the best payroll software in Hyderabad. Zimyo payroll software can help in automated salary calculations, deductions, tax filing, and keep you statutory compliant. You can process entire payroll in 3 clicks with 100% accuracy with Zimyo payroll software.