Simplify your Complex HR processes
Zimyo is the best HR & Payroll software in Delhi NCR which aims at empowering HR leaders to manage their HR tasks with 2X more efficiency and 3X less manual errors.
A comprehensive suite of robust HR & Payroll solutions for future-ready enterprises
An integrated HR software in Delhi that reduces manual work by 88% by automating mundane HR activities and streamlining HR operations.
Create tailored workflows that improve your organization’s efficiency and accuracy in performing everyday tasks by 2X.
Increase employee satisfaction by 43% by resolving employee queries in just a few minutes with the best HRMS software in Delhi.
An accurate, real-time asset management system to keep track of the equipment and inventory vital to the day-to-day operation of your business.
Opt for the best Payroll software provider in Delhi and process payroll for your employees in few simple steps with 100% accuracy.
Keep legal issues at bay and safeguard yourself against penalties by joining hands with 100% statutory compliant payroll software in Delhi.
An integrated payroll software that makes financial solutions accessible to both employees and employers.
Government regulations as per the Minimum Wages Act can be incorporated and changed regularly as per updates in the policies.
Process expense claims, facilitate faster reimbursements and analyze overall expenses with our expense management system.
It involves five steps –
1. Firstly, use a receipt scanner and digitalise all your receipts.
2. Keep all your docs at one place using a software.
3. Make sure you have a dedicated bank account and card for your business.
4. Now connect your bank account with accounting software and import transactions automatically.
5. You can review and categorise your expenses anytime.
Employer must pay the minimum statutory bonus of 8.33% of the total salary earned during an accounting year. The maximum statutory bonus is 20% of the salary earned by the employee during their accounting year.
Here are the features to look for while purchasing a payroll software in Delhi – customer support team, integrated solutions, document database management, customised reports, their product’s user interface and experience.
1. Open a business bank account.
2. Use a dedicated business credit card.
3. Choose cash or accrual accounting
4. An accounting software for automating the record keeping and expensing tracking
5. Use receipt scanner and digitalise your receipts
6. You need to connect your bank account with an accounting software in order to import transactions
7. Now, review and categorise the expenses as per your needs
An employee can easily download payslips from Zimyo’s employee-self service portal or Zimyo mobile app.
Follow the below steps to download or view employee payslips in our payroll software:
Yes, Zimyo Payroll software contains the payroll and tax reports feature which you can use to view different payroll reports. These payroll reports include PF, ESI, PT, LWF reports, and many others.
Zimyo is the best payroll software in Delhi. You can manage the salary components by navigating to Configuration>Salary Component in Zimyo payroll software.
You can modify the following salary components here: