We’re seeking for a well-organized City Clerk to join our team and help with clerical chores in a local administration. To carry out their objective, this person will collaborate with members of the council and other departments. Recording minutes of council sessions and keeping all municipal papers are among the duties of a City Clerk. They must also produce meeting agendas that report on current concerns in our community, as well as keep and retrieve financial documents in a safe area. Finally, you’ll collaborate with numerous departments across our municipal government to ensure council members’ agendas are met.
- It is preferable to have a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Work experience as a City Clerk or in a comparable position is required.
Skills Required for the job
- Knowledge of software programmes and computer abilities
- Excellent communication abilities, both written and vocal
- Interpersonal abilities
- Skills in time management and organization
- Agendas and bylaws for meetings are being drafted.
- Keep track of data and make sure papers are properly saved, filed, and preserved.
- Make use of databases and applications on computers.
- Prepare and keep official reports, legal papers, financial records, and reference materials in good order.
- Municipal elections should be coordinated.
Other Benefits- (….)