We’re seeking a Senior Vice President with experience to join our senior management team. You’ll be in charge of your department’s vice presidents and managers.
You’ll monitor and analyse your department’s operational performance on a daily basis, as well as verify that all policies are followed. You will do market research and make budgetary decisions. It’s critical to have substantial managerial expertise in this industry, as well as excellent strategic and analytical thinking ability, to thrive in this post.
Overall, you will contribute to the development of our company strategy and growth in this job.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related subject
Skills Required for the job
- Strong project management and budgeting experience
- Strong grasp of business activities Experience in a managing or senior capacity in this field (Sales, Engineering, etc.)
- Demonstrated skills and track record in developing and implementing strategies
- Data analysis and performance metrics are both skills that are useful to have.
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Team player
- A look at the day-to-day operations
- Set performance and financial goals and work toward them with the help of team leadership and management.
- Assess, assess, and report on the overall performance of the team and individual team members.
- Budgets must be planned and allocated.
- Find new business prospects by conducting research.
- Look for innovative business tools and techniques.
- To decide on company strategy, collaborate with other executives and SVPs.
- Analyze the profitability and income of the department, as well as the dangers.
- Ensure that corporate rules, as well as local, regional, and federal requirements, are followed.
- Create and approve a hiring plan for the department.
- VPs and managers should be guided and supported.
Other Benefits- (….)