We are searching for a customer service trainer to provide interactive seminars and training for our support, sales, and customer service employees.
Consumer Assistance The duties of a trainer include leading on-the-job coaching, creating educational materials, and planning new hire training sessions. We’d want to meet you if you have experience training people in soft skills like negotiating and problem-solving.
In the end, you’ll make sure that our customer service representatives advance their knowledge and satisfactorily attend to clients’ demands.
- working as a customer service trainer or in a position similar
- Education, human resources, or a related field BSc
Skills Required for the job
- A benefit is having previous work experience in sales or customer service.
- understanding of learning management systems (LMS)
- knowledge of interactive learning methods
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities
- A plus is additional training certification.
- Create printed and digital educational materials (e.g. videos and manuals)
- Plan classroom-style seminars on the benefits of products and sales strategies.
- Play role-playing games to hone your social abilities (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management)
- Individual and team skill deficiencies should be identified
- Plan routine training sessions (e.g. monthly or quarterly)
- Make sure new hires enroll in fundamental sales training programs that cover communication and problem-solving techniques.
- Communicate with supervisors and promote coaching on the job (e.g. how to handle difficult client cases)
- Organize mentoring initiatives for aspiring customer care agents.
- Analyze the effects of each instructional program on employees’ productivity and client satisfaction.
- Keep up-to-date records of training materials and courses
Other Benefits- (….)